Amelia was 15 months and still not sleeping well. At the time, I was a still nursing mother who was at her wits end with it, trying to wean, and still having to get up 1-2 times a night to comfort her. I was beyond exhausted, desperate, and in need of change. I needed my baby to sleep through the night. AND I needed to do it gently and naturally, because it breaks my heart to hear her cry and I knew I couldn’t let her cry it out all night without comforting her.
I looked online for a sleep specialist and came across a “exhausted mom’s survival kit” and signed up immediately. It was packed full of great information such as:
- Step-by-Step Guide on Gently Transforming Bedtime Battles into Peaceful Evenings
- How To Get Your Baby Sleeping All Night & Later Every Morning (Without Cry It Out!)
- Tips to Avoid the Most Common Baby Sleep Mistakes
- Short, entertaining videos. No long e-books!
- Get your family sleeping well at night, so you can enjoy all the little things ❤️
I really appreciated the pace of the program and how easy the videos were to listen to and follow. Jilly has a wonderful FAQ section where each and every possible question is answered and has a great facebook group full of support.
Amelia is now sleeping through the night, 11-12 hours a night, and it was all achieved through a few, easy changes.
The link to the program can be found here